Name: Wuyika Abdel Ndzedzenyuy
Date of Birth: 30/06/1992
Phone: (+237) 67 51 06 01 7
Marital Status: Single
September 2010 – July 2013: Bachelor of science degree (Hons) in Geography Institution: and a minor in human and economic geography University of Buea, Cameroon
EMPLOYMENT RECORD October 2013 – September 2014: Research personnel SANDE consultancy LTD Douala-Cameroon
October 2014 – Present Manager Noni Rural Financial Assistance LTD Foncha Junction Bamenda-Cameroon
• Microsoft Office Applications: Thoroughly familiar with Word, Excel.
• Data input and analysis using chi squared.
• Electronic databases: Familiar with a variety of electronic resources, including specialized bibliographies and Internet in course of research.
Interested in agriculture especially livestock and innovation, with specific field of interest on rural development. In my area where I come from, more than 80% of the rural population are involved in primitive agriculture, with very few mechanized farming being practiced. With this, farm yields are very low per year because of insufficient farming inputs such as fertilizers and insecticides being used. The main crops grown are maize and beans, which are more often than not of very low quality.
• English – Complete functional proficiency at all levels.
• French – not fluent enough
POST OF RESPONSIBILITY
I am the Human Resource Manager/ Value exchange specialist for Mbaime New Vision Multipurpose Farming and Development Association since 2014
• Reading, internet, research works, geopolitics, football.